Privacy and Data Processing Policy
This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website and who enquire and use our services; how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com
Who are we?
Adams Admin is a company run by Angela Adams providing virtual secretarial and PA services through email and file sharing.
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you contact us about products and services.
What type of information is collected from you?
- When dealing directly with clients and potential clients we may ask for name, address, phone numbers, email address.
- Information gained through cookies is anonymous, please see cookie section below.
How is your information used?
We may use your information to:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us;
- Seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
- Notify you of changes to our services;
- Send you communications which you have requested
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We will hold your personal information on our systems for a 3 year period.
Who has access to your information?
- We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
- We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
Your choices - how you can access and update your information.
- The accuracy of your information is important to us. If you change email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to ask for a copy of the information Adams Admin hold about you.
Security precautions in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information.
- When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely.
- Non-sensitive details (your email address etc.) are transmitted normally over the Internet, and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
We do not analyse your personal information to create a profile of your interests and preferences.
Use of 'cookies'
Transferring your information outside of Europe
The information which you provide to us will not be transferred to countries outside the European Union (“EU”).
If you use our services while you are outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide you with those services.
Review of this Policy
We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated in March 2018.